| Kidjacked | Jacked Up |
Comments are strictly moderated.
"35 percent of the children in that counties foster care system could have remained safely in their own homes had the right kinds of help been provided." ~Broward County Florida admin.
A Criminal Defense Attorney's View
of the Domestic Violence Industry - Page 10
by: Paul G. Stuckle, Esq.
Updated: March 12, 2006
Table of Contents
- Irving Family Advocacy Center
- "Fact Sheet: The President's Family Justice Center Initiative" 'United States Department of Justice',
- "Cult of The Domestic Violence Industry" Dave Brown, 'The Ottawa Citizen', 2001
- "Groups Unite To End Domestic Violence" 'Dallas Morning News - Collin County Edition', March 14, 2004
- "Zero Tolerance Sucks" Editorial, 'Winnipeg Free Press', February 10, 2002
- "Domestic Violence the Other Side of Zero Tolerance" Janice T. Martin, Esq., Naples (Florida) Daily News, November 3, 2002
- "Domestic Violations," Reason on Line, April 1998 Cathy Young, Vice President, Women's Freedom Network
- "The Booming Domestic Violence Industry" John Maguire, Massachusetts News, August 2, 1999
- "What Happens When 911 is Dialed Under Current Colorado Law" Charles E. Corry, Ph.D., Equal Justice Foundation
- "Mandatory Restraining Order Pursuant to Section 18-1-1001", C.R.S. Charles E. Corry, Ph.D. 2002 Equal Justice Foundation
- "Money and Politics Corrupting Domestic Violence Laws and Enforcement" Charles E. Corry, Ph.D, 2002 Equal Justice Foundation
- "Family Violence, A Report from: Family Resources & Research" Sam & Bunny Sewell, www.landwave.com/family/
- "Mandatory Arrest And Restraining Orders" From 'Domestic Violence: Facts and Fallacies' Richard L. Davis, A.L.M.
- "Specialized Criminal Domestic Violence Courts" Julie A. Helling, 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Advocacy In a Coordinated Community Response" Rose Thelen, Gender Violence Institute, 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Criminal Prosecution of Domestic Violence" Linda A. McGuire, Esq., 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Assessing Justice System Response to Violence Against Women: A Tool for Law Enforcement, Prosecution, and the Courts to Use in Developing Effective Responses" Kristen Littel, M.A., 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Building Bridges Between Domestic Violence Organizations and Child Protective Services" Linda Spears, 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Legal Interventions In Family Violence: Research Findings and Policy Implications" Research Report, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice, July 1998
- "Litigating Domestic Violence Cases: Effective Use of the Rules of Evidence" American Bar Association Commission on Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence Civil Law Institute, 2000.
- "Domestic Violence" NAA Text 2000, Chapter 9. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice
- "Domestic Violence Protocol for Law Enforcement" Police Chief's Association of Santa Clara County, 2002
- "Family Violence Prevention - Best Practice Guide" Santa Clara County Social Services Agency, Department of Family and Children's Services
- "Domestic Violence: A Model Protocol for Police Response" B.J. Hart, Esq., Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
- "A Process Evaluation of the Clark County Domestic Violence Court" Randall Kleinhesselink, Clayton Mosher, Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse March 2003.
- "Creating a Domestic Violence Court: Combat in the Trenches" Randall Fizzier; Leonore M.J. Simon, 'Court Review', Spring 2000
- "Specialized Courts and Domestic Violence" Kristin Littel, Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, May 2003
- "Domestic Violence Court Opens" Amy Wallace, 'Seacoast Online', 2002
- "Domestic Violence Court" www.utcourts.gov/domviolence/domv.htm
- "Misandry Is No Solution" John Sample, 'The Backlash', August 1996
- "A Tool Kit To Destroy Families" 'Washington Times', Commentary Section, December 9, 2001
- "Irving Police Extend Hand To Crime's Victims" Robert Miller, 'Dallas Morning News', March 28, 2004
- "Chandler (Kentucky Attorney General) Declares Zero Tolerance Policy On Violence Against Women," Jennifer Schaaf, March 12, 1998
- "Garrett County To Crack Down On Domestic Violence" Garrett County State's Attorney's Office, Press Release, June 12, 1998
- "Knocked for Six: The Myth of a Nation of Wife-batterers" Neil Lyndon, Paul Ashton, 'The Sunday Times of London', January 29, 1995
- "Zero Tolerance For Domestic Violence" - In February, 2000, the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors declared a policy of "zero tolerance for domestic violence."
- "Family Advocacy Center, A Safe Place To Get Help" City of Phoenix, Family Advocacy Center General Information
- "Baseball Player's Domestic Violence Arrest Demonstrates How Men Are Presumed Guilty In Domestic Disputes," Glenn Sacks, March 26, 2004
- "Advocacy Center Unites Agencies To Battle Abuse" Laura Jett Krantz, March 20, 2004, Tyler Morning Telegraph
- "Domestic Violence Information and Referral Handbook" Santa Clara County Probation Department
- "Advocacy Center Offers Refuge for Battered" A.E. Araiza, 'The Arizona Daily Star', March 14, 2004
© 2004 Paul G. Stuckle