| Kidjacked | Jacked Up |
Comments are strictly moderated.
Although caseworkers are required to make "reasonable efforts" to keep a family together, a 1989 study found that in 44% of cases no effort had been made to keep the child in the home.
A Criminal Defense Attorney's View
of the Domestic Violence Industry - Page 10
by: Paul G. Stuckle, Esq.
Updated: March 12, 2006
Table of Contents
- Irving Family Advocacy Center
- "Fact Sheet: The President's Family Justice Center Initiative" 'United States Department of Justice',
- "Cult of The Domestic Violence Industry" Dave Brown, 'The Ottawa Citizen', 2001
- "Groups Unite To End Domestic Violence" 'Dallas Morning News - Collin County Edition', March 14, 2004
- "Zero Tolerance Sucks" Editorial, 'Winnipeg Free Press', February 10, 2002
- "Domestic Violence the Other Side of Zero Tolerance" Janice T. Martin, Esq., Naples (Florida) Daily News, November 3, 2002
- "Domestic Violations," Reason on Line, April 1998 Cathy Young, Vice President, Women's Freedom Network
- "The Booming Domestic Violence Industry" John Maguire, Massachusetts News, August 2, 1999
- "What Happens When 911 is Dialed Under Current Colorado Law" Charles E. Corry, Ph.D., Equal Justice Foundation
- "Mandatory Restraining Order Pursuant to Section 18-1-1001", C.R.S. Charles E. Corry, Ph.D. 2002 Equal Justice Foundation
- "Money and Politics Corrupting Domestic Violence Laws and Enforcement" Charles E. Corry, Ph.D, 2002 Equal Justice Foundation
- "Family Violence, A Report from: Family Resources & Research" Sam & Bunny Sewell, www.landwave.com/family/
- "Mandatory Arrest And Restraining Orders" From 'Domestic Violence: Facts and Fallacies' Richard L. Davis, A.L.M.
- "Specialized Criminal Domestic Violence Courts" Julie A. Helling, 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Advocacy In a Coordinated Community Response" Rose Thelen, Gender Violence Institute, 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Criminal Prosecution of Domestic Violence" Linda A. McGuire, Esq., 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Assessing Justice System Response to Violence Against Women: A Tool for Law Enforcement, Prosecution, and the Courts to Use in Developing Effective Responses" Kristen Littel, M.A., 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Building Bridges Between Domestic Violence Organizations and Child Protective Services" Linda Spears, 'Violence Against Women Online Resources'
- "Legal Interventions In Family Violence: Research Findings and Policy Implications" Research Report, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice, July 1998
- "Litigating Domestic Violence Cases: Effective Use of the Rules of Evidence" American Bar Association Commission on Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence Civil Law Institute, 2000.
- "Domestic Violence" NAA Text 2000, Chapter 9. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice
- "Domestic Violence Protocol for Law Enforcement" Police Chief's Association of Santa Clara County, 2002
- "Family Violence Prevention - Best Practice Guide" Santa Clara County Social Services Agency, Department of Family and Children's Services
- "Domestic Violence: A Model Protocol for Police Response" B.J. Hart, Esq., Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
- "A Process Evaluation of the Clark County Domestic Violence Court" Randall Kleinhesselink, Clayton Mosher, Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse March 2003.
- "Creating a Domestic Violence Court: Combat in the Trenches" Randall Fizzier; Leonore M.J. Simon, 'Court Review', Spring 2000
- "Specialized Courts and Domestic Violence" Kristin Littel, Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, May 2003
- "Domestic Violence Court Opens" Amy Wallace, 'Seacoast Online', 2002
- "Domestic Violence Court" www.utcourts.gov/domviolence/domv.htm
- "Misandry Is No Solution" John Sample, 'The Backlash', August 1996
- "A Tool Kit To Destroy Families" 'Washington Times', Commentary Section, December 9, 2001
- "Irving Police Extend Hand To Crime's Victims" Robert Miller, 'Dallas Morning News', March 28, 2004
- "Chandler (Kentucky Attorney General) Declares Zero Tolerance Policy On Violence Against Women," Jennifer Schaaf, March 12, 1998
- "Garrett County To Crack Down On Domestic Violence" Garrett County State's Attorney's Office, Press Release, June 12, 1998
- "Knocked for Six: The Myth of a Nation of Wife-batterers" Neil Lyndon, Paul Ashton, 'The Sunday Times of London', January 29, 1995
- "Zero Tolerance For Domestic Violence" - In February, 2000, the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors declared a policy of "zero tolerance for domestic violence."
- "Family Advocacy Center, A Safe Place To Get Help" City of Phoenix, Family Advocacy Center General Information
- "Baseball Player's Domestic Violence Arrest Demonstrates How Men Are Presumed Guilty In Domestic Disputes," Glenn Sacks, March 26, 2004
- "Advocacy Center Unites Agencies To Battle Abuse" Laura Jett Krantz, March 20, 2004, Tyler Morning Telegraph
- "Domestic Violence Information and Referral Handbook" Santa Clara County Probation Department
- "Advocacy Center Offers Refuge for Battered" A.E. Araiza, 'The Arizona Daily Star', March 14, 2004
© 2004 Paul G. Stuckle